EpiTools epidemiological calculators
This site is developed and maintained by Ausvet. The site is intended for use by epidemiologists and researchers involved in estimating disease prevalence or demonstrating freedom from disease through structured surveys, or in other epidemiological applications.
- 1-Stage representative freedom surveys
- 2-Stage representative freedom surveys
- Risk-based freedom surveys
- Random Sampling from a population
- Estimating true prevalence
- Pooled prevalence calculator
- Survey Toolbox for livestock diseases and freedom in finite populations
- HerdPlus module for herd-sensitivity and freedom in finite populations
Case study data
If you cite Epitools in your publications, please email the details or a copy of your paper to Evan Sergeant for inclusion in the reference list.